Jibs | CAREERS | Spring 2022 Internship
Description Jibs is a digitally native footwear brand focused on sustainably-made fashion casual sneaker-shoes with mass appeal in the athleisure + travel markets. Loved by Jibs-lifers across the country and globe, we are a community of intergenerational , multi-ethnic life-loving souls who choose to truly enjoy the journey. To reach more individuals and spread our mission we are seeking a curious and enthusiastic creative do-er to join our Digital Acquisition Marketing team.
This role will be part of the day-to-day creation and management of Jibs’s marketing activity and calendar rollout. This role will partner closely with our founder and collaborate with a cross-functional team of marketing and sales specialists. Our internship program will provide an opportunity for you to showcase and develop your creative, social, and entrepreneurial skills in a fun, local and thriving start-up environment.
As a company that values inclusion, Jibs seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
April 15th - Aug 15th, 2022
10-20 hours per week
Combination of remote and on location in Miami Beach
Compensation Paid or Unpaid, Depending on School Credit Needs
A little bit about the role Like a small rocket ship taking off quickly, we have plenty of activities that need to be fulfilled and thus be prepared for a fun, fast-paced environment. Equally we love to support personal passions and talents, therefore if you think you’re a pretty darn good writer, we’ll get you focused on copy; maybe you’re a wiz at visual design, you’ll knock out our ongoing content; or have a love to engage with people, you'll take a warm welcome to customer service and PR. Aka, you’ll likely do a mix of all this however we know when you do something you love, our Jibs fans can feel it radiate.
What you’ll be doing
- Digital content for social channels
- Inbound funnels and newsletters
- Affiliate and influencer sourcing/management
- Press outreach
- Journey blog content creation
- Seasonal/ongoing photoshoots
- Customer engagement
What happens next Tell us why you’re brilliant and what you are excited to learn as part of Team Jibs.
Would you make a great Jibs team member?
- Always curious, always learning, always growing
- Life-loving mindset — you see the good in the world, and work to make it flourish
- The kind of person who puts their best foot forward; when you say you’ll do something, you get it done
- Someone who is straddles the line of organized and spontaneous
- Passion for social media and on top of current social media best practices and trends
- Experience with Canva, Adobe, or similar editing software
- Eye for photo/videography and visual design
Perks and benefits at Jibs include
- A generous and flexible schedule
- School credit (where applicable)
- Real-world content to include in your professional portfolio
- One-on-one mentorship from our Founder and Creative Director
- Quick transition to part-time or full-time employment post-internship
- A quarterly shoe allowance
Apply Here Please email the following to Kate at email@example.com with the subject line “Digital Marketing Intern” by March 31st.
· PDF Resume (no more than 1 page)
· A few sentences about your experience and why you think you would be a great fit for Jibs.